Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Stitch In Time... Is A Load Of Fun!

Last month my fellow Design Team member for Anna's Craft Cupboard
The talented Rachael Funnell ran the mini challenge for the

And what a great mini challenge it was.
This challenge was all about stitching...it could be hand stitching, machine stitching or stitching using stamps. 

And today I am sharing my DT layout for this mini challenge. 





I did both hand stitching and machine stitching on my layout.

It was such an inspirational challenge, that with my DT pack I received last month I keep the stitching theme running. 

Thanks Rachael for such a fun challenge and reminding me that yes I own a sewing machine and needles. ;)

I hope you can join our community and join in with our monthly mini challenge which are ran in the middle of each month on our Facebook Community (Link Above)

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating :)

Cheers Kylie xx


No comments:

Popular Posts