Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Moodboards are Good Boards

 You got to love a good moodboard! 

In May Anna's Craft Cupboard had this gorgeous moodboard for it 11th Birthday Cybercrop.

A Moodboard is an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept. 
You can find that perfect inspiration to create your layout or project. 



Of course the colours where a large inspiration with the layout I created for my DT layout.

The other inspiration I took from the moodboard was that it was all about "party", so to use that "party" theme on my layout I created what looks like to be fireworks on my layout using a cut up toilet roll and paint. 


This technique was inspired by Marta Łapkowska and a video she posted on here YouTube channel. (Here)

I really loved this technique and now I am saving up more old toilet rolls. LOL
So I can create more background with this technique.

Moodboards are a great source of inspiration for a scrapper that may of lost their mojo, or wanting to try a new colour combo they may not of tried before. 
So please don't be afraid of the moodboard...remember they are a good board!

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts