Thursday, 8 June 2017

Have You Ever

 Have you ever played scrapbook Tic Tac Toe??

In May Anna's Craft Cupboard celebrates it 11th birthday, and to help celebrate it we hosted a Cybercrop  over on our Facebook Community.

One of the awesome challenges we had was Tic Tac Toe.

I must say they are a favorite of mine.

You pick a line, either vertical, horizontal or diagonal and create using the product in that line.
I choose the texture paste, fussy cutting and stamping line, and created a  8 x 10 canvas.  


 As soon as I picked my line, I knew this was a great chance to create another canvas and walla I have another piece of art work for my scrap room. 




If you are new to scrapbooking or crafty creating, I would recommend challenges like Tic Tac Toe.

You get the chance to challenge yourself and maybe even work with a products you might not normally create with. 

Keep an eye out, because I know there shall be more fun challenges like this on our community soon.

Thanks for popping by and happy creating.

Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts