Wednesday, 12 April 2017

March Kit for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Oh yes another awesome Kit from Anna's Craft Cupboard!

Last month it was my turn to play with the March 2017 Kit, and what a lovely kit it is.
Bri has done an amazing job putting this kit together for you. 
The one thing that really stood out for me was the colours, I love the pastel pink, green,  grey and with the added texture of wood.


The kits contents -
Bazzill kraft
American Craft textured cardstock - white
American Craft textured cardstock - shadow
Pink paislee - take me away #18
Pink paislee - take me away #8
Pink paislee - take me away #6
One canoe two - hazelwood hazel gingham
Bella iWood v.4.0
Heidi swapp - wood veneer
Mini Prills - silver lining
Collections - butterflies cutouts
Cheesecloth
Thickers - good vibe puffy alpha
American crafts - mini alpha
Elle's studio - puffy stickers
Jillibean - wooden shapes
Jillibean - clear acrylic words
Jillibean - adhesive sequins

You can see a March 2017 Kit Reveal on Anna's Craft Cupboard YouTube channel here.

The kit contains enough to do at least 2 to 3 layout, or as in my case I created 2 layouts and 2 matching cards.

So you can see it is jammed packed full of scrappy goodness.

Remember


Love

I hope you find this kit as enjoyable as I did and I hope you share some of your creations with us in the gallery here and on the community here
I look forward to seeing what you make.

Happy Crafting!!
Cheers Kylie x

1 comment:

Donna said...

these are amazing pages Kylie

Popular Posts