Friday, 6 January 2017

January 2017 Colour Challenge for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Welcome to 2017!! 
We have loads happening this year at Anna’s Craft Cupboard
and to kick it off we have an awesome 
Colour challenge!!

Is it NAVY or is it BLACK??
We have had a little bit of fun with this colour challenge, with some of us (the design team) seeing the colour board as Navy and some seeing it as Black depending on what device we are on.  
Just like that controversial internet meme “The dress” of 2015 – black and blue or white and gold… we have had the same with this colour board. 
What do you see??
There’s a $50 gift voucher with free shipping up for grabs!
Simply use the Colour Board provided, and upload to the Gallery here or the Facebook Community here  by midnight the 31st of January for your chance to win!
I first saw it as black on my iPad, and when I was doing my blog post for Anna's on my PC  I saw navy blue. So I create two projects for it, to ease my state of mind.








What do you see??
The Colour Board can be found here, and on the front page of our website, in the Gallery, plus our Facebook Community here.
Good Luck and we can not wait to see your take on this months challenge.
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts