Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Pinkfresh Studio “Oh Joy” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

By the time this blog goes live the Cornish household will have our Christmas tree up and house decorations up. The kids will be into their Christmas advent calender’s, and I shall be running around like a mad woman getting the last of our Christmas gifts (you know the ones you thought you had but don’t…LOL) and prepping like mad for Christmas Day at our house this year with both mine and hubbies families. (What have I gotten myself into! LOL)
(INSERT NEED MORE WINE HERE!! HAHAHA) 
Today I am sharing with you the beautiful Christmas range from Pinkfresh Studio – “Oh Joy” 
I completed three layouts using this range and I have two process videos for you to check out here and here
In my first video you will come along with me as I open my Design Team parcel and I shall introduce you to this awesome Christmas range and watch me create my first layout. In my second video you will watch me create a layout using the off cuts from my first layout (a scrapper has to scrap with their scraps.. ;))
I love that this range is not the “normal” Christmas style.
What really stood out for me was that it is bright and colourful, especially the “teal” with the red and green and all the white. 
There are 8 pattern papers available in store and 8 matching embellishment packs including puffy stickers, acetate dies and phrase stickers just to name a few  to go with this festive range. 
So with less chit chat and more eye candy here are my layouts I completed using this 
stunning range. 
HEY SANTA




CELEBRATE





MERRY & BRIGHT






I hope you all are having a not so stressful “silly” season and remember that it’s all about spending time with our loved ones and cherishing how lucky we are!
And remember to make sure the camera is charged to capture those special and precious moments.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
Have a great one Crafters and remember to stay safe!
See you all in the new year! 
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts