Friday, 25 November 2016

November Kit for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hello Crafters! Back with some more scrappy goodness for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
This month sees the release of the second Anna’s Kit –  that’s right another kit of awesomeness thanks to Briony!
This November Kit is full of Summery goodness and yummy products.

Kit Contains :-
Evalicious and Jillibean – Wood Veneer Shapes
Elle’s Studio – Acrylic Stars and Sunglasses
Elle’s Studio –  Acrylic Word
Carta Bella – Enamel Dots
8 Pattern Papers –  6 Elle’s Studio,  2 Dear Lizzy
3 Alphabet sets – Jellibean Soup Mini, Doodlebug Skinny and Kaisercraft
3 Pieces of Cardstock.
Why not watch the kit reveal video I did,  you can see it here
I completed 4 layouts using the kit and I could even make cards with my leftovers what great value!
This Kit is available now for $25.95.

Hello Awesome





Sun Soak




You Are My Sunshine



Happy Birthday




Thanks Bri for another awesome kit, I can’t wait to see what other kits you come up with, and thanks for helping me add gorgeous layouts to my albums.
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts