Friday, 7 October 2016

Kaisercraft “Glisten Collection” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

It’s that time of the year!! CHRISTMAS!!!
Yep Christmas is just around the corner and are you as NOT ready for it as I am! LOL
And at least I know that my scrapbooking albums are, and thanks to Kaisercraft’s new range “Glisten Collection” I have some of my favorite photos from last Christmas scrapped.
I also have some lovely hand made Christmas cards to give out this year as well.
This range is jammed packed full of glitter and shine, silver and gold and each 12×12 paper in the collection is embossed on one side and normal print on the other.
This Christmas range also has matching die cut collection, stamps and a 12×12 sticker sheet to help create any Christmas project.
Joy



Believe In The Magic Of Christmas




“Glisten” Christmas Cards

I really did love working with the glitter embossed papers, and even though my desk looked like a glitter bomb went off on it, they just looked so gorgeous scrapped.
So do I drag out the Christmas CD’s? Um maybe not just yet, but I’m happy to scrap a few Christmas layouts.
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting.
Cheers Kylie x

No comments:

Popular Posts