Monday, 15 August 2016

The Spaces.... That Contains Happiness.

Welcome to my eclectic little scrap room, my little creative haven.

Its been awhile since I shared an updated post about my wee little room. 

My room is the smallest in our house and before I took up scrapbooking it use to be our home office/computer room. 
For something a little different I have produced picture and a walk through video of my scrap room, so you get to see what's contained in some of those storage boxes and units. 


My room is full of scrappy goodness.


I'm still a wee bit old school and still love to work on a PC more so than a laptop, my lappy is normally used when I'm unwell plus photoshop is only on our PC :(  Thanks to my awesome hubby and my two teenager boys they all chipped in and brought me a new more updated PC...love those guys to bits. 




Loving the items displayed on the top of my desk! 


Storage is made for scrappers.


This unit was only brought last year in July...its almost 1! must remember to wish it happy birthday. 



Still love this part of my scraproom...totally love the rod of washi tape and my displayed gifts and scrapped items. 


That strange black contraption connected to my shelves is where I hold my HD camera to make scrappy videos, best $60 spent. (Harvey Norman)


From the Reject Shop a wooden letter holder, makes a great PL holder. 


Date Stamps 


Paint Storage


Enamel Dots and Paper Bags Storage.


Stencil Storage


Please check out my wee little scraproom the room where I recreate memories for my family and future family members to treasure. 



Thanks for popping by and taking a tour of where I create. 

Happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts