Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Kaisercraft “Bon Appetit” Collection for Anna's Craft Cupboard

(WARNING….PHOTO HEAVY POST)
Hello, You are sure in for a photo treat today!
I had the pleasure of working with the new  “Bon Appetit” range from Kaisercraft 
You know what, just like the name of this range you will dive in and enjoy this yummy range based around the kitchen and the love of cooking.
I created two layouts using this range and also a mini album, and even though this range is all about cooking and food my last layout, is all about a dress and you will see why this range was perfect for my photo.
So grab yourself a cuppa and sit back and enjoy the images before you. 
 Mini Album





Yum




 The Cherry Dress






I hope these photo’s have inspired you to not be afraid of a foody range and just dive and get creative just like you would in the kitchen.
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts