Monday, 30 May 2016

Kaisercraft " Boho Dreams' for Anna's Craft Cupboard

I'm back showcasing some of the gorgeous ranges Anna’s Craft Cupboard has to offer.
Today you are going to see the beautiful range from Kaisercraft ” Boho Dreams”  This free spirited range will have you feeling young, wild and free.
I have two layouts to share and also a process video containing both layouts, so you can sit back with a drink and  see how I used this dreamy range even though the possibilities are endless.
You can find the video link below.
Picture Perfect
Picture Perfect IMG_8409 IMG_8410 IMG_8412 IMG_8411
Young, Wild & Free
Young Wild and Free IMG_8386 IMG_8398 IMG_8404 IMG_8402
I would also like to thank the gorgeous Briony  for taking over Anna’s you have made so many of us truly happy that our favourite online store keeps going.
(and thank you for keeping me on your design team mwah)
Happy Crafting, crafter’s and I shall see you all soon with some more awesome Anna’s goodies.
You can see my process video here.

Thanks for popping by and happy creating
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts