Monday, 14 March 2016

Welcoming the Unknown, Art Journaling

As you may know I am a little creative...or should I say I like to get creative and this year I have taken my creative side and started art journaling. 

The plan was to leave a legacy of me behind for my family, showing my creative side other then scrapbooking memories of them. I wanted to fill these books with quotes to inspire my family and colour to show them that life is sometime about letting yourself go and having a bit of fun. 


I scored my first lot of journals to alter at our local tip shop, they are old novel that costs $2.00....bargain!


My favourite part of art journalling is getting messy and using my hands.



It's when I can sit and relax and contemplate just how lucky I am that I can express myself.



Its a great to unwind from a crazy busy week or day, and to just steal some quality me time. 






I have already learnt a lot starting my art journal, 
like making my own stamps using a vinyl tiles, and re-teaching myself to draw again.





I get the chance to use new and old mediums.



Be bold or even subtle with colours, it all about just letting myself go.



Giving myself courage to let go!.





and daring to Dream Big! 

Here is to a year of creativity, a life time of expression a passion to let myself go while helping my mind and my soul. 

Happy creating and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

wow you've done so many!! They look so amazing and I like the idea of the recycled book. My journal is probably too big for me

Popular Posts