Sunday, 28 February 2016

February Challenge: Going Postal for Kraft+

This month I decided to join in and play the challenge at Kraft+ for February.

GOING POSTAL!

What fun, using old stamps and stamp related embellishments.
I used some old stamps I had in my vintage stash and Kaisercraft wooden stamp flourishes.


I also used left over embellishments that where in my stash tray that was sitting on my desk.




Lucky


What and awesome challenge, I really enjoyed playing along.
Thanks guys!

Thanks for popping by and happy creating!
Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! Enough said, really....but if I had to add....well, that touch of pink, the glorious use of those wooden 'stamps'.....the touch of gold and the title....sigh. Love! Thanks for sharing with us at K+ this month:):)

Mardi said...

Gosh...I adore your beautiful tight cluster... lots of interesting elements peeking out.
Love your take in the challenge..
Mardi x

Paula said...

This is so gorgeous! The photo, the design, the colours...love it! Thank you for joining us over @ Kraft+ last month :)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Fabulous. Loved loved loved this one. Congratulations on being selected as a winner, very well deserved. X

Popular Posts