Wednesday, 30 December 2015

October Afternoon “Under The Tree” Showcase Part 3 for Anna's Craft Cupboard

We have finally reach the final instalment of our awesome October Afternoon “Under the Tree” showcase for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
Christmas time is when you get the chance to make those little hand made gift for those that you love, and with this last showcase I did just that.
I made a little star mini album all about the things I love about Christmas and cards to hand out to my loved ones.
In the mini album I used more of the die-cuts as tags to attach to the ring and hang in-between the pages. I also used the jounaling stickers with had all the perfect words to say what I love about Christmas.
Star Mini Album 
IMG_6626 IMG_6629 IMG_6630 IMG_6631 IMG_6627
I loved that kraft card-stock went really well with the papers and matching accessories with this range.
Cards 
IMG_6618 IMG_6621 IMG_6622 IMG_6623 IMG_6624 IMG_6625
So there you have it, months showcase October Afternoon “Under The Tree”  What a perfect range for all of those Christmas Crafts.
I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Happy scrapping and see you all in the New Year.
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

wow, you are on fire. Love them all

Popular Posts