Tuesday, 29 December 2015

October Afternoon “Under The Tree” Showcase Part 2 for Anna's Craft Cupboard

This time round I made a couple of layouts and of course these where Christmas orientated how could they not being using one of the most gorgeous Christmas ranges released.
I love that the papers for this range are not just your typical Christmas colours. This range has blue…one of my favourite colours.
With my first layout I used up some of the scrap from my advent calender to create this layout. How perfect it was to have already cut lengths of pp to work with.
Pageant Day
Pageant Day IMG_6634 IMG_6635 IMG_6636
With my second layout I really wanted to use the cute banner that is supplied on the 12 x 12 sticker sheet! Oh its just so super cute! I used foam tape to attach it to my layout to give it more depth and once it was in place I sowed it with may sewing machine. I love the way it is sitting up on my layout.
Look Who We Met!
Look Who We Met IMG_6640 IMG_6641
I think that this range will be a popular one…so get those shopping carts loaded and get some real quick.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts