Sunday, 27 December 2015

October Afternoon “Under The Tree” Showcase Part 1 for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Yep you read that right PART 1
This month I had the pleasure of working with October Afternoon new range “Under The Tree”  for Anna's Craft Cupboard and I shall be showcasing it for the entire month.
So here is the first part  of my 3 part series.
When I got my Dt pack I knew that I was going to be working with this range and the one thing I have always wanted to make was a Kaisercraft advent calendar. And since I had the  whole range to play with I knew I would have ample supplies to create this super cute calendar which is sitting on my mantel piece for all to see.
I totally love working with the 12 x 12 sticker sheet  and the die-cuts of total cuteness which set the scene for the centre of my calendar. Oh the one thing I really loved was the die-cuts where double sided so you can flip them so you can arrange them in any direction you want.
IMG_6611 IMG_6617 IMG_6614 IMG_6612 IMG_6615 IMG_6610
Yes our first Christmas decoration out this year was something I made and it wasn't long before it was full of chocolate goodness too!
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts