Sunday, 22 November 2015

Kaisercraft “Fairy Dust” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

I do I do! I do believe in fairies! and thanks to Anna's Craft Cupboard you to can believe in fairies. 
Because Kaisercraft has released a range that is jammed packed with fairies.  Fairy Dust  gives you all that and much much more.
This magical range is full of magic, with gorgeous fairies,  whimsical images of butterflies and enchanting colours.
I loved the greens and purples, and I was inspired by this sheet Pixie in the range to complete my first layout using the Technique of the month that was in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 5 Bokeh effect.
Kaiser Fairy Dust Paper - Pixie - Click Image to Close
Fairy Dust
Fairy Tale IMG_5521 IMG_5523 IMG_5522
5
5 IMG_5516 IMG_5517
So if you want to bring a little bit of magic and mystical feel to your crafty project then I would truly recommend this range for you!
Happy Crafting Kylie

No comments:

Popular Posts