Thursday, 17 September 2015

Kaisercraft “A Touch of Gold” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

This range has been released this month ready for Christmas!! Yes I said the “C” word and there is only 1o1 more sleeps! EEK!! Am I ready….NO!!
I scrapped 3 layouts using this range and all of my photos are from last Christmas, but I did find with this range you could easily scrap photos that are not Christmas related too!
Seriously how could you not love using gold themed papers and embellishments.
The Die Collection had a great range of frames, and tags and words that can easily be used on a number of scrappy projects.
I have keep one sheet of paper  Extravagant in my stash as this is a super cute page full of tags that I shall cut up and use for my Christmas gifts this year.
(IMAGE HEAVY POST)
It’s A Wonderful Life
Its A Wonderful Life IMG_2187 IMG_2190 IMG_2188
Today This Happened 
Today This Happened IMG_2173 IMG_2176 IMG_2177
Document
Document IMG_2181 IMG_2182 IMG_2183
So if you want to get ready to scrap picture for this coming Christmas I can truly recommend this range, it’s a good one, but be quick as its selling like hot cakes.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts