Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Kaisercraft “Home For Christmas” For Anna's Craft Cupboard

Yes it’s that time of the year when my awesome DT pack for Anna's Craft Cupboard is full of Christmas wonder, and this time my pack contained two Christmas ranges from Kaisercraft.
Today I am sharing my layouts using the new Kaisercraft “Home for Christmas”.
This range is traditional in colour but has the awesomeness of kraft as well. If you are looking for a Christmas range that isn’t covered with snowman, then this range is the one to go for.
The papers a very versatile with modern and traditional patterns and of course Kaisercraft has all the matching accessories you need to complete awesome Christmas layouts or projects.
Christmas Cheer
Chrristmas Cheer IMG_3210 IMG_3212 IMG_3213
Decorating the Christmas Tree
Decorating the tree IMG_3216 IMG_3217 IMG_3218
I would be quick to grab this range as I can see it walking out the door!
Thanks for popping by and Happy crafting.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts