Friday, 25 September 2015

Echo Park “The Story of Our Family” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

More Anna's Craft Cupboard to share today. 
OK it’s time to make a confession…I love owls and when Julie messaged me that Echo Park’s new range “The Story of Our Family” had owl themed papers and accessories, well of course I wanted to play with this range!!
I really loved the colours in this bright fun range, that is based on everything family and of course I loved the 12×12 sheet of owl pattern paper and matching washi tape.
This range has 12 pattern papers in store to purchase and great matching accessories with two 12×12 sticker sheets, matching brads and a 6×6 paper pad for the card makers out there.
Snap Shot of the Day
 IMG_3228 IMG_3227
 Snap Shot
Yes this range is a must have for any scrapper.
Thanks for popping by and happy crafting.
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love all the layering of pattern paper to frame the photo....Perfectly! Great page!

Popular Posts