Monday, 31 August 2015

Be Proud of your Art Covered Hands

I have been making 8x8 mixed media canvas for gifts lately. 

 We have had the pleasure to be a host family for three international students this month, and I believe that there is nothing more special then giving a handmade gift to say we where so happy to have you in our lives and thank you. 
I have share these images on my other social media apps but not here on my blog, so while sitting at the pc blogging other scrappy items I thought I should share these with you all.


I must say I really do love having messy hands.




With all my canvases I used a variety for media's from oil pastels, paint, inks, mist, stamping, textured paste, rub ons, to various papers. No canvas is the same as it will always be layered and created to what ever strikes me at the time of creating. 


Making these truly makes me happy and I love giving a piece of me to someone. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts