Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Kraft+ June Challenge: In the Jungle

Here is my entry for this months Kraft+ June Challenge: In the Jungle. 

I thought I might struggle with this layout at first as I don't really have a lot of animal print in my scrapping stash. But after a little bit of rummaging I found some leopard print on some Kaisercraft 
Captured Moments 6"x 4" Cards - Let it Shine and then I had my entry for this months challenge. 




I'm super pleased with how this layout turned out as our cat Itchy is the king of our Jungle. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie x

5 comments:

Paula said...

I love the background you've created, including the stitching! Brilliant subject matter too. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Heehee!!! Love the journaling here...& he looks the 'king' for sure. Your stitching is fab....adore the 'splash' of white on the bg & the circle elements are placed perfectly...LOVE it all!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month:):)

Chantalle said...

Fun and clever, Kylie. LOve it!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Very cute! Love what you've done on the background with the circles. Thanks for playing along at K+ :)

Donna said...

what a fun animal page

Popular Posts