Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Kaisercraft “Fiesta!” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Do you love brightly coloured  papers? Then you need to check out the new Kaisercraft “Fiesta!” range at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
This range is pack with very bright festive colours and designed papers. This range also has a wide range ofaccessories to go with it including the diecut Collectables pack that Kaiser are well know for, clears stamps, and Captured Moments Cards  for those Project Lifers.
While working with this range I made another step by step video to show how I created the layout You Colour My Life  the link for this down below.
You Colour My Life
You Colour My Life IMG_2063 IMG_2064 IMG_2066 IMG_2067
Wig It
Wig It IMG_2055 IMG_2057
Step by Step video for You Colour My Life can be viewed here.
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie x

No comments:

Popular Posts