Monday, 25 May 2015

Kaisercraft “Scrap Yard” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

This month for Anna's Craft Cupboard, I got the chance to work with some more Kaisercraft this range was awesome….I truly enjoyed it.
Kaisercraft “Scrap Yard” is a pretty cool grungy range, so drag out those male originated  images and get cracking I say. I really enjoyed what the papers had to offer my images and this range really lends its self to mixed media. I could of easily scrapped a whole album with this range, but alas if only had that time up my sleeves to do so.
This range is pack with matching accessories including the Collectables and a great 12×12 Sticker Sheet both of these hold heap of embellishments for what you are working on.
Even with the torn left overs I made and 8×11 layout I just couldn't stop scrapping this range.
So less of me babbling and let my layouts just show you how good this range is.
Best Day Eva
Best Day Eva IMG_1968 IMG_1969 IMG_1970
Father & Son
The Boys IMG_1973 IMG_1975
Its All About Those Goggles
Its All About Those Goggles IMG_1980 IMG_1981 IMG_1982
Seriously you would be a silly scrapper to miss out working with this range, so be quick to get your order in for it, as this range will quickly walk out the door!
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping!!!
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts