Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Kaisercraft “Antique Bazaar” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Last  month I had the chance to play with  Kaisercraft range “Antique Bazaar” for

This range it a true vintage range with rustic colours and load and load of clocks to work with. I had the Kaisercraft Collectables to play with and this pack was full of tags, more clocks and vintage embellishments.

While working with this range I found there was no stopping me once I found the perfect photos. Talk about a lucky scrapper, having a kid that loves to dress up Steampunk style and attend conventions where other Steampunk fans dress up too. I found that this range really lent itself to mixed media and it was right up there with Prima and its vintage styling.
Hextech
Hextech IMG_1724 IMG_1729
Steampunk
Steampunk IMG_1736 IMG_1738
Step by Step video for Steampunk.

I am truly glad that Julie pushes me as a DT to step out of my comfort zone and work with ranges like Kaisercraft “Antique Bazaar” as I think these two layouts would be my favourite two made this month for Anna’s Craft Cupboard.
Thanks Julie ;)
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts