Wednesday, 13 May 2015

American Crafts “Rise & Shine” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Have you seen the new range from American Craft “Amy Tangerines Rise & Shine”  at Anna's Craft Cupboard??
 It is truly divine!!
Amy has done it again with this gorgeous range, full of water colours and gorgeous embellishments.
I found the papers to be true inspiration when working with and whipping up a couple of layouts with this range was easy, even the reverse side of the description strips on the 12 x 12 paper Ella added that something extra to my You layout. I also really loved the 12 x 12 sheet Riley, this brilliant water coloured sheet of frames, worked so well fo  my layout Today.   Amy has even named a piece of pattern paper after me “Kylie” which I used on both of my layouts.
You
You Make Me Happy IMG_1963 IMG_1964 IMG_1965
 Today
This Happened Today IMG_1958 IMG_1956 IMG_1957 
I would have to say I was so pleased when Julie sent me this range to scrap this month…who doesn't love Amy Tangerine products!
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts