Monday, 6 April 2015

Prima “Bella Rouge” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Last month I had the pleasure of working with the new Prima "Bella Rouge" range for Anna's Craft Cupboard
I find working with Prima sometimes can throw me for a sixer, but not this range. Straight away I knew I wanted to add a mix media feel to these layouts and I always find that Prima really complements mixed media goodness.
This range is just stunning with gorgeous floral imagery and a luscious colour palette,of creamy yellow, deep rose red, olive green, and fresh sea-blue and divine accessories to match the beautiful papers.
It was a true pleasure to work with that I made a step by step video of my Dream layout, you can find the video and the end of the post.
Dream
 IMG_1566 IMG_1567 IMG_1569
Dream on this day
 True Love
 IMG_1572 IMG_1574 IMG_1576
True Love


Totally stunning range and a true pleasure to work with.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping. 
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts