Friday, 17 April 2015

Look Who's A New White With 1 Girl!!

Sharing some awesome news today on my blog,

I am one of the new girls on the White With 1 creative team. 

I have always loved the White With 1 challenge blog and when I am needing some inspiration or a challenge to get the scrap mojo flowing I always pop over and give the latest colour challenge ago. 
Now I get to inspire you with these other talented scrappers.

ww1 creative team 2 (2014_02_27 18_51_06 UTC)carol deal_officialmarie_eve bernard_official
denyse bernard_officialamanda hartmann_officialkylie cornish_ofificial
julie pearce_officialtanya warren_official

and returning for another season are:

amanda baldwin copytania ridgwell copyLizzy Crust copy
tracey henly copyPROFILE PIC HEIDI copyjanet bott template copy
PROFILE PIC nicole copy
creating for WW1 (2014_02_27 18_51_06 UTC)



I look forward to sharing my work and checking out everyone take on the monthly colour challenges. 
Its going to be fun fun fun. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Congrats

Lizzyc said...

Well done Kylie, I look forward to scrapping with you!!

Popular Posts