Thursday, 30 April 2015

Kaisercraft “Antique Bazaar” for Anna's Craft Cupboard.

 This month it was my turn with the Kaisercraft range “Antique Bazaar” for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
I am not much of a vintage chic, I'm what you call an all out bright geometric girl! But once I got the feel for this range there was no stopping me! Creating two layouts and two little off the page projects that I am sharing today. 
This range it a true vintage range with rustic colours and load and load of clocks to work with. I had the Kaisercraft Collectables to play with and this pack was full of tags, more clocks and vintage embellishments which were perfect for a little vintage shadow tin and altered frame I made.
I also loved the Kaisercraft 12 x 12  Sticker Sheet  with the journalling strip that really suited my projects.
IMG_1773 IMG_1750 IMG_1751 IMG_1752 IMG_1754 Kaisercraft Frame IMG_1744
Make sure you pop on over to Anna's as this range is selling fast!
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts