Monday, 23 March 2015

My Minds Eye "On Trend" for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Sharing the new range from My Mind’s Eye “On Trend”  for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
If you love all things gold and pastels then this is the range for you! On Trend is just that!
I loved working with these gorgeous pastel papers and with the touches of gold it was a truly divine range to work with.  I specially loved the I could grab out all my pretty glittery embellishments and alphas. This range comes with a variety of  gorgeous gold and pastel embellishments and matching alphas to highlight the papers, I special loved the chipboard buttons.









My Minds Eye “On Trend” is truly on trend for this season of scrappy goodness.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Jo in TAS said...

Fab layouts! Love those circles

Popular Posts