Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Kaisercraft "On Stage" for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Kaisercraft released a new range called “On Stage” and I was the lucky DT member to get to play with it for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
couldn't of ask  for better timing with this range has hubby and I attended  the Foo Fighters here in little old Hobart Town!!  and this range rocked it!! Totally love the speakers on the Tune pattern paper, love the grange feel to this paper which was a perfect match for a loud rocking concert!
Good Times – Good Music


 IMG_1549 IMG_1551 IMG_1552
My second layout with the Kaisercraft range “On Stage” was a bit more contemporary, showing off the the music Backstage pattern paper for my youngest son layout about his 4 years in the High School Concert Band. Super proud of my boy sticking with it for four years. Maybe the quote from the Audience pattern paper could be completely right ” Music is an outburst of the soul” a soul that loves making music.
Band Boyz
Band Boyz IMG_1559 IMG_1558 IMG_1560
I still have a little bit of this range left over and I look forward to scrapping more of my photos from the Foo Fighter and of my son and all of his concert effort during high school.
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts