Monday, 23 February 2015

Carta Bella “Yesterday” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Today I am sharing the new range from Carta Bella – “Yesterday“. This very vintage range is full of colour and charming designs.
I truly enjoyed working the with 12×12 sheet of 3″x4″ Journaling Cards as with this I made a Kaisercraft wooden frame that has been in my stash for quiet sometime and it was perfect for the family photo shoot we had some time back in a little historic village here.
I also loved that I could drag out of my stash the Kaisercraft Vintage Clear Stamps, which also went perfectly with this vintage range of  the Bingo elements that appears on the pattern paper.
The 12×12 Element Stickers where divine to work with and I found the right embellishment for both pieces of work I created, it also supplied the jounaling for my layout.
So I final scrapped our photo shoot of us at our own little piece of vintage in Tasmania – Richmond Bridge.
Since 1990
Since 1990 IMG_1129 IMG_1127 IMG_1128
This Family Is Forever
Family is forever frame IMG_1121 IMG_1123 IMG_1122
I really am pleased with these two projects as I am not a normally a vintage kind of girl!
Thanks for looking, and I hope I helped inspire you ;)
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

Kylie, that frame is simply stunning

Popular Posts