Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Bo Bunny “Altitude” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

I had the pleasure of working with BoBunny “Altitude” range.
This range is full of Winter goodness with snowflakes, snowman and everything related to a winter good times.
The one thing that truly pleased me with this range was it colouring. I totally love the colour teal and this range has that and much more with hints of purple an other shades of blue.
The accessories have hints of glitter which reminds me of snow glistening  in the sun.
So armed with this range  I printed some more of a snowy images from this winter and here are two layouts ready to be shared.
Hello Winter Fun
hello winter fun IMG_1105 IMG_1104 IMG_1108
Bonnet Snowman
Bonnet Snowman IMG_1113 IMG_1115 IMG_1111

I love that here in Hobart we live only 20 minutes away from snow in winter time, as our home city has the gorgeous Mt Wellington over looking us.
I hope you find some Winter-like inspiration with my work with this range.
Happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

beautiful pages. I love the simplicity of the bonnet snowman page - its very effective

Popular Posts