Thursday, 11 December 2014

Carta Bella “Warm & Cozy” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Worked with the new Carta Bella “Warm &  Cozy” range at Anna's Craft Cupboard, and straight away I knew I had to drag out this years snow photos.
This range is a Winter Christmas range, but since we have lovely warm days at Christmas, I decided to use my photos from this winter here in Hobart. We have the fun of snow only 20 minutes away from home on Mount Wellington.
This range has awesome earthy tones that really suited the photos I used, plus I was totally loving the black amongst the kraft too. I also had the 12 x 12 Carta Bella Element Stickers and these had the cutest on trend Reindeer, which I knew I had to use on a layout. Plus the perfect title for my snow layout and super cute snow flake stickers. 

 Today We….
 IMG_0164 IMG_0163 IMG_0165
We Went Looking For Snow
Totally loved working with this range and it was great to scrap this years snow photos.
Thanks for popping by and Happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Popular Posts