Monday, 17 November 2014

Heidi Swapp “September Skies” For Anna's Craft Cupboard

Have you seen the new Heidi Swapp “September Skies”  at Anna's Craft Cupboard???
It is truly a gorgeous range, the colours are divine and if you love working with pastels or strong bold patterns then this is one range you must have!
This divine range comes with assorted accessories. One of the accessories I got to play with was the September Skies – Color Magic Resist Die-Cuts. They are brilliant matching die cuts which you spray or ink to colour and have a resistant pigment image on them which shows through. SUPER COOL!
GO SEEK
Go Seek IMG_0093 IMG_0091 IMG_0094
I found it a true pleasure to work with and I must admit having Heidi tweeting me about a sneak peek image I posted made me love this range even more.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping :)
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

I really love this page - love all the layers and colours

Popular Posts