Wednesday, 8 October 2014

With A Heavy Heart

I can not believe my time is up with D-lish Scraps.....please give me a minute, I need to go grab the tissue while I type this post. 

I also can not believe the amount of fun I have had creating awesome memories with some pretty awesome D-lish goodies! And well my stash went from one draw, to a draw, a divided storage box and a small box and maybe my bank account might be a little worse for wear. But seriously I don't care and hubby doesn't need to know!! LOL

So today with a heavy heart I share my last DT layout for my term at D-lish Scraps

Remember




Products

Stepping out of my comfort zone and stepping into the flower zone I created this layout.  
I have finally been convert back to using flowers thanks to my awesome time at D-lish Scraps.

Thanks you so very very much Amanda for letting me create for you and your wonderful store. 

Keep on scrapping 
Cheers Kylie 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful..love the layers under your photo, the pops of green and the cluster of flowers, great texture on your back ground too.. and so glad you have had a wonderful time on the design team at D-Lish!

Popular Posts