Saturday, 25 October 2014

We R Memory Keepers “It Factor” For Anna's Craft Cupboard

Today awesome post is all about the new We R Memory Keeper “It Factor” for Anna's Craft Cupboard…..and may you ask does it have the “it factor”???….Why yes it does!!
This range is what I’d say is surely “different”, and it gave me quite a challenge to work with, but once I got the hang of it, it seemed to work well for me.  I totally love the difference with in the range off papers from bright colours and bold patterns to much more muted and subtle patterns, and they all seemed to also work well together.
The range also come with some pretty cool accessories/embellishments too. I totally loved the wood veneer stickers, they sure did rock the “it factor”!!
I Get To Create With This Amazing Lady
Amazing Lady IMG_8965 IMG_8962
Night owl & Early bird  8×11 Layout
Nightowl & Earlybird IMG_8972 IMG_8970 IMG_8969
Birthday Cards
Cards

Totally loved giving these two layouts and both cards the “It Factor” they just needed.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Amanda Rose Zampelli said...

Hi, Kylie!

I am the designer behind the It Factor line by We R Memory Keepers (http://amandaroseblog.typepad.com/my_blog/2014/09/my-we-r-products-in-the-flesh.html) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all that you've done with it!

Beautiful and thanks!

Popular Posts