Friday, 10 October 2014

Prima Marketing ” Forever Green Collection” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hello fellow lovers of all things Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

This month Julie sent out our DT packs and decided to get us all working out of our comfort zone just a little and work with some ranges that we normally do not work with ourselves.
My first challenge for the month is Prima Marketing ” Forever Green Collection”.  I sure can tell you now that I am not normally a Prima girl and I’m not a heavy floral kind of scrapper.
But with this range I had no chance of not scrapping a layout without using a flower or two or even a butterfly as well.
I also really did love the pops of colours of orange, lime green and teal!
IMG_8931

IMG_8932

IMG_8935

Magic Teapot


You know what I found this range quiet enjoyable to scrap with and it was nice to do something a little bit different. But I tell you what I still kept a little bit of me on the layout by using mixed media!

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts