Tuesday, 9 September 2014

My Mind’s Eye Jubilee “Mint Julep” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

A crisp and fresh colour scheme. The vibrant patterns and colours are absolutely delicious.
I totally enjoyed working with this range. I achieved two layouts that are quiet different as the papers vary in style from floral’s (Spring designs), cute bikes, bold stripes, dots and Ampersand and touches of gold. There is also fantastic accessories in the range and I really loved working with the Enamel Shapes and Label Stickers.
Also in my DT kit where the funky Studio Calico Brighton Pier – Wood Veneer Shapes Words (Shine Layout) for any scrapper these wood veneer are a must for any scrappers stash.
Shine
Shine IMG_8608 IMG_8612 IMG_8611
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts