Monday, 14 July 2014

We R Memory Keepers "Indian Summer" Today

This range has fantastic neutral tone with the splashes of blues and teal. I found it quite easy to create two layouts with this range. It was the natural tones of browns and tans that drew me straight to it. I also think that this range would be fantastic for those outdoor people who like to go camping and hiking.
The range come with various embellishments of wooden and embossed tags plus loads of matching embossed stickers and you can find them here. In my DT pack I had the embossed embellishment sticker to use, plus a super cute embossed tag which was the first thing I knew I wanted to use on a layout.
 I have also created a video for the layout Today and you can watch it on my YouTube channel here or watch it just below



Today


Today - Video


Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Peg Hewitt said...

Fabulous page!
I would totally feel compelled to cover up that busy paper but the way you've used it draws the eye straight to that great photo, brilliant!

Popular Posts