Sunday, 27 July 2014

Daydream For D-lish Scraps

OK I think that D-lish Scrap and the girls are very so slowly converting me!
I use to be a flowery girl a long, long time ago when I first started scrapping way back in 2005, but as my style changed so did my passion for flowers.
But after completing Alison challenge for the birthday bonanza and knowing I needed to revive my stash, I did a fairly large order of some gorgeous flowers here at D-lish Scraps

 

I decided to create a 8 x 8 mixed media canvas with some of these gorgeous flowers and now I get the chance to share it with you. 





I hope you have found inspiration to use those awesome D-lish Scrap flowers in your stash or to purchase the ones you need ;)

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

WOW, that is really beautiful. Love everything about this

Popular Posts