Thursday, 3 July 2014

BoBunny "Enchanted Garden" - Four

This whimsical and magical range is perfect for the person that believes in fairies and the fantasy creatures that live at the bottom of the garden, or even the person that loves a little touch of vintage.
This range papers are double sided, one side is quiet bright with greens, teals and purples and the other side is muted with creams, light teals and greens. The range also come with a variety of accessories, such as brads, buttons, noteworthy dies and 12×12 combo sticker sheet.
I went with the more muted sides of the pp (pattern paper) I chose for my two layouts this month. I have also created a video for the layout FOUR and you can watch it on my YouTube channel here or watch it just below

 IMG_7815 IMG_7810 IMG_7812
FOUR
Four
"Four" Video

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks for the video too!

Popular Posts