Sunday, 13 July 2014

A Storm On The Horizon

This pasted week I have been scrapping up a storm.
I have had heap of inspiration to help the mojo flow.
Here are the challenges that where set and my takes on them. 

Challenge 1: Scraplift by Tarrah

You can find all the details for this challenge in Tarrah's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


Challenge 2: Sketch by Kylie

You can find all the details for this challenge in Kylie's blog post here.
Of course there is not need for me to give this one a go!

Challenge 3: Product by Alz

You can find all the details for this challenge in Alz's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


Challenge 4: Mood Board by Agnus

You can find all the details for this challenge in Agnus's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.



Challenge 5: Recipe by Leanne

You can find all the details for this challenge in Leanne's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


Challenge 6: Scrap Bingo by Ros

You can find all the details for this challenge in Ros's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


Challenge 7: Colour by Wendy

You can find all the details for this challenge in Wendy's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


Challenge 8: Technique by Karyn

You can find all the details for this challenge in Karyn's blog post here.
And here is my take on it.


I truly had a blast completing these challenges set by some pretty talented scrapper and I look forward to seeing your take on them too.

PS the entry closing time for these are on Monday the 14th of July at midnight so you still have time to entry if you haven't already.
Good luck to those that have and to those that are scrapping right now :)

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love how creative you are Kylie! I wish I could scrapbook like you!

Donna said...

all amazing pages!

Popular Posts