Thursday, 12 June 2014

My Beautiful Girl - DT layout for D-lish Scraps

Sharing my last DT for D-lish Scraps last month.

I'm still totally loving the new coloured wire range at D-lish that I just had to make another layout using it. My favorite way to use it, is to add it to my title work. I find the best way do this is to either write out or print out the word you need and then use this as a guide to help you bend your wire. 


Here are some close ups so you can see the products.





Product (Linked)


So here is my layout "My Beautiful Girl" using black wire to make the word Girl. 

Hope you have liked my post for the month and I have help you find inspiration to use those awesome D-lish Scrap goodies in your stash or to purchase the ones you need ;)

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts