Sunday, 15 June 2014

Bella BLVD “Bella Classic Calendars” - May

This month Julie at Anna's Craft Cupboard asked me which range I would really love to work with!
 Well this is the range I chose!
This range is exactly what it is, they are 12×12 blank calenders that are double sided with assorted patterns on the other side. There is also two 12×12 sticker sheet in this range, that have journaling spots, alphabets and text stickers.




"May"
I knew straight way that I wanted to scrap about my obsession with Instragram and what better way then scrapping a complete months worth of photos I had taken on this crazy obsessive app on my iPhone and well this range was perfect for that type of layout.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

WOW - this is awesome. Also looks very time consuming, but such a great effect

Popular Posts