Sunday, 25 May 2014

Pink Lemonade - DT layout for D-lish Scraps

Gosh I love it when it's my turn to share my creations for D-lish Scraps
I have a wonderful stash of D-lish goodies so it mean I can play when ever the mood strikes. 
And normally that's most of the time. As when you have amazing products to play with, how can you not want to scrap with them.


(only just some of my stash spread out over my desk) 

Here are some close ups so you can see the products.





Products (linked) 
Bright Star Buttons (Sold Out)
Heart Buttons - Bright Mix (Sold Out)



"Pink Lemonade" 

Today's layout is of my daughters birthday party this year. We decided on doing an afternoon tea party with all the trimmings like tea, assorted cakes, and of course some Pink Lemonade. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie 

1 comment:

Donna said...

love this - it makes me want to scrap!

Popular Posts