Thursday, 1 May 2014

May Challenge At Black With 2

Wow how quickly did my DT stint go at Black With 2
Today I am sharing my last DT layout, but it sure wont be my last layout at all because I know I shall be playing along from time to time with the awesome inspiration boards set each month.

Well its time to share with you the awesome inspiration board for the month at Black With 2.


This months board is Soft Grey and Dark Slate. 






"Art is... Beauty"

I found that this board really lent it's self to a "grungy arty" feel so as soon as I saw it I had the perfect photo in mind. This photo was taken on my new Samsung WiFi camera on the specially setting of "cartoon".  I'm so pleased with how well this board worked with this photo. I hope this layout gives you the inspiration to give this board a go too,  I look forward to seeing your take on it. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts