Monday, 19 May 2014

Jillibean Soup “Spicy Social Soup” I Got Mail

Sharing my second layout using the new Jillibean Soup - Spicy Social Soup available at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

This hip social media themed range is perfect for those who love to play with social media and likes a little bit of hash tagging here or there. Or even the odd Instagram addict who get extremely happy when she receives her Anna’s DT pack (of course that’s not me). This range is bright and was a wee bit fun to play with and very versatile.




"I Got Mail"

Yes of course that Instagram addict would be me and why wouldn't I be super happy to receive scrappy happy mail. 
Specially when this package would be my Anna's Craft Cupboard DT pack and order. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your layers and the photo is classic I am always ripping into my ''happy '' mail before thinking of taking a pic

Donna said...

classic page Kylie!

Popular Posts