Tuesday, 13 May 2014

From Change, Comes Great Things.

Sharing a layout I made on Friday while at a wonderful crop day with Sharmaine, Lesley and Gael at Sharmaine's house.
 It was such a wonderful day scrapping with these amazing ladies and I felt very at ease creating with them and sharing handy hint and tips. 





"You Make Me So Proud" 

While scrapping this photo of my eldest son, I wanted to share on this page just how proud I am of him.  Right now he his studying his Cert 3 in Hospitality and he seems to being doing quite well at it. That well, that in fact his teacher has nominated him for student of the course. Which this makes me so proud and I know that this make him truly happy and pleased with the decision of completing this course for the year and furthering his career options. So I added this journaling about how proud I am of him and the decision he has made this year, so in later times he can look back at this moment of happiness.

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts