Sunday, 11 May 2014

At The Ladybugs' Picnic

             Today I'm sharing the layout I made for the challenge at Jot Magazine right now. 

I'm totally loving the green, orange and red combo!






"My Little Ladybug"

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew exactly which photo to use. I wanted to scrap this super cute photo so my youngest DD all dressed up ready for a 18th Birthday party we where about to attend. 
Thanks Jot Magazine for another awesome Mood Board and helping me add another memory/story to my daughter's album.  

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the detail in this layout. The pops of black embellies are divine.

Mardi said...

Brilliant design Kylie...I love the use of the divided background with the pop of photo and embellies in the centre..it suits the photo beautifully. Thanks SO much for taking the mood board challenge at Jot this month and for doing such a wonderful job with perhaps not the easiest of colours.
Mardi x

Lauren Hender said...

Love this layout! Lots of little details. Thanks for playing along with the jot Challenge.

Popular Posts